Your Right to Cancel
You can cancel your order without giving a rationale within a time period of fourteen (14) days by email, letter or fax, or use of our cancellation form (see below). You may also use our contact form at www.mindtecstore.com. If you use this method, you will immediately receive a confirmation of your cancellation. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To cancel your order please contact:
TITAN Commerce Continental Services GmbH
If you cancel you order and the items are returned complete (including all accessories, if applicable) and in mint condition, you will receive a refund immediately and no later than 14 days after reception of your order cancellation. If there is no other agreement, we will return the money the same way it was paid to us. We retain the right to keep any return payments until the merchandise is returned or return shipment is proven by you. The money return is free of any charges for you. Items returned incomplete, damaged or in used condition may lead to the refund revised accordingly, to compensate for the depreciated value. However, this does not affect your right to examine and test the delivered items upon receipt, i.e. as you would in a store. If you return an item to us, you agree to pay the cost of return delivery. It is your duty to return all items to us immediately and no later than 14 days after your cancellation.
The right of revocation, unless the parties have agreed otherwise, does not apply for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
If you are returning items with integrated data storage systems (such as PCs, laptops, memory sticks, mobile phones etc, please remember that you are solely responsible for any information you stored on these devices. Make sure you transfer all relevant information/make back-up copies and delete all personal information (in particular, personal information of any third party) prior to returning the item to TITAN Commerce. If deleting personal information stored on items to be returned to TITAN Commerce is prevented by the item in question being faulty, please state this clearly on the return slip.
Appendix: Cancellation form:
You may fill out this form and send it to us, if you want to cancel the contract.
Titan Commerce Continental Services GmbH
Gottlieb Daimler Str. 13
Fax: +49 (0)6403/60993-01:
I / We[*] hereby give notice that I / We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*],
Ordered on [*] / received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notifiedon paper).
[*] Delete as appropriate.
Cancellation instructions for digital content
Consumers have the right to cancel an order for fourteen days.
Your right to cancel
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (TITAN Commerce Continental Services GmbH, Gottlieb-Daimler-Str. 13, 35440 Linden, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +4964036099351, Fax: +4964036099301) by means of a clear statement (eg sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form above, but this is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of your right to cancel before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
The right of cancellation expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of non-physical digital content, even if we have begun to execute the contract, after you have expressly agreed that we begin to execute the contract before the expiry of the cancellation period, and have acknowledged your knowledge that by giving your consent to the commencement of the contract you will lose your right to cancel.