Here you will find a selection of high-quality inhalers. More Info
- Available immediately
Ships within: 1 - 2 business days (Other countries)
Buy Inhalers at MindTecStore.com
For cough, bronchitis or asthma: quick help by inhaling with an inhaler
Breathing is the first thing a human being has to learn. Without breathing, we can not live. Therefore, breathing is one of the most important things for our body and our well-being. The finest particles constantly enter our lungs through the air we breathe and can cause inflammation time and again. For this reason, inhalation has been a tried-and-tested household remedy for clearing the airways for decades - especially in the case of colds, bronchitis or other respiratory diseases. Meanwhile, inhalation devices are also used successfully for stress and migraine.
Why should I use an inhaler?
A brief ¨overview of benefits of using an inhaler:
- Expansion of the airways
- Ease of breathing
- Clearing the nasal passages with the aid of a saline solution
- Effective remedy for cough, bronchitis, asthma and other respiratory diseases
- Inhalation of medicines through an inhaler for more intense drug effect by fine-linked crushing
- Preventing simple infections from becoming subsequent pneumonia
How does an inhaler work?
Basically, all nebulizer solutions have the goal of clearing the airways. However, the way they work is different. Basically, there are 3 types of nebulization solutions:
- Inhalation by means of a nozzle: The inhalation device generates compressed air with tiny particles containing active ingredients.
- Inhalation by means of ultrasound: The inhaler generates tiny particles containing active ingredients by means of high-frequency vibrations.
- Inhalation by means of membrane: The inhaler produces a mist of tiny particles containing active ingredients.
The MindTecStore offers you selected products of proven quality, which will ensure you a reliable result.
How to use an inhaler?
The use of an inhaler is relatively simple. To begin, pour a liquid (often saline) into the inhaler and inhalation can begin. Press the power button to start inhalation. Place your lips around the mouthpiece of the inhaler and start breathing. It is important that your mouth is closed and that you inhale through your mouth. The exhalation should be done through the nose. Many inhalers have a valve that opens when you exhale. This is very helpful for parents to be able to check children's breathing. In the beginning, it is especially helpful with children to try the process of breathing together, through simple participation. It helps the child to get a feel for the breathing process – in through the mouth & out through the nose. Once the inhalation solution is used up, the sound of the device changes. You can now stop the inhalation. Cleaning is important with an inhaler. To ensure that the device remains germ-free, you should sterilize it after each inhalation.
What else can I use an inhaler for?
Studies show that inhaling etheric oils can also be helpful for other ailments.
- For headaches, migraines or refreshing with peppermint or lemon are beneficial
- With stress and sleep problems are helpful such as lavender, tangerine or lemon balm
Which inhaler do I need?
Inhalers for private use are relatively simple to use. Currently, there are several possibilities of inhalation. The inhalers offered in MindTecStore are clinically tested and approved as medical devices. This guarantees you safe and reliable results when you buy an inhaler.
Depending on the type and intensity of use, we offer you 2 very useful technologies here:
The reliable all-round inhaler - A holistic nebulization solution for home use
The inhalers are proven inhalation solutions for reliable home use. They can be used for a variety of respiratory conditions, including allergies, asthma, COPD and other chronic respiratory diseases. One such product is the Omron A3 Complete. This convinced by its 3-in-1 nebulization set and its very fine aerosol particles.
The Mobile Inhaler - An efficient, small nebulizer solution suitable for travel
This type of inhalation device allows a very modern form of inhalation. The Technology convinces by its compact size without wiring and yet effective results. Is your child particularly susceptible to infections, especially on vacation (eg bathing vacations), or do they want inhalations always and everywhere enable (possible with chronic diseases), then this compact inhaler is a proven Solution.
How do I know my child is having breathing problems?
Another very helpful technological development is the breathing detector – also called WheezeScan. A WheezeScan helps you - as a parent - to be able to detect and monitor any possible breathing problems of your child in time. Therefore, it is a helpful supplementary tool to control and observe your child's breathing difficulties.
Care for a free breath with an inhaler – clinically tested inhalers buy reliably at MindTecStore, the healthsonline store – technologies for more physical and mental health.
- An inhaler helps with respiratory diseases such as infections and bronchitis as well as chronic diseases such as asthma, allergies or COPD
- Inhalation is also helpful for headaches, migraine, stress or sleep problems
- Application is easy, cleaning is very important
- MindTecStore offers selected inhalers that are clinically tested and designed to meet the different needs of the user:
- All-round reliable inhaler for best inhalation results from home
- The mobile inhaler – for inhalations on the go
- The inhalers are especially suitable for children and adolescents
- A breathing detector is a helpful addition for early detection of respiratory diseases